The mysterious Holy Spirit. There certainly is a whole lot of power wrapped around something symbolized by an innocent white dove. Today, a lesson on how to attain healing, no matter where you are, with the same prayer used by Dr. Issam Nemeh and Kathy Nemeh. “Come Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ,” is a prayer that is always answered by God the Father. He will send The Third Person of the Holy Trinity to heal and guide you.
Pamela Madden has diminishing vision because of Stargardt Disease. It is a degenerative retinal disorder that has dimmed the lights, so to speak, and taken away Pamela’s peripheral vision. Riding to her first healing service with her friend, Carol, and Dr. Nemeh volunteer, Jay Berkeley, she was praying for Dr. Nemeh and fully expecting that something good would happen with her vision. It did. Not only did Pamela’s peripheral vision come back, but the dimmed lights were cranked back up to ‘bright.’
Issam’s Insights with Dr. Issam Nemeh
*Why is the powerful Holy Spirit symbolized by a simple white dove?
*The Holy Spirit is the mind of God, at work.
*What do we need to do to be filled with the Holy Spirit?
*How Blind Faith Live can lead you to God’s healing while sitting in your favorite chair at home.
Bonus – The 15 promises of Our Lady if we pray the rosary daily
The Blessed Virgin Mary promised to Saint Dominic and to all who follow that “Whatever you ask in the Rosary will be granted.” She left for all Christians Fifteen Promises to those who recite the Holy Rosary.
— Imparted to Saint Dominic and Blessed Alan de la Roche
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. The Rosary will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5.The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries, shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8.Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenititude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
9. I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
11.You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12.All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons and daughters, and brothers and sisters of my only Son Jesus Christ.
15.Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.